- View the material in the website.
- Access material contained in the website.
- Use the website in any other way that is permitted by this licence or these terms.
You may only download and use any material contained on the website:
- for a temporary purpose (such as viewing offline); or
- for the purpose of transacting business with GMHBA; or
- as a personal record of business which you have transacted with GMHBA; and for no other purpose.
- Not to use any material on the website for a commercial purpose, or copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, link to, frame, adapt, alter, vary or modify any material on the website except as expressly authorised by these terms or with the written consent of GMHBA but if you are an internet service provider, you may supply materials on this website to your subscriber.
- Not to use the website for any illegal activity or in a way which defames, harrasses, threatens, menaces, offends any person, or inhibits or restricts the use of the website by any other person.'
- Not to make any false statement request or claim to GMHBA.
- Not to use another person's name, user name or password to access the website or receive services offered by GMHBA.
- Not to knowingly transmit any virus or disruptive or disabling feature to GMHBA.
- Not to permit any other person to do any of the things which you agree not to do.
- To destroy any copies, electronic and printed, or any material obtained from this website that you have in your possession or control or otherwise return or dispose of such material as directed by GMHBA, if at any time GMHBA terminates this licence.
- That GMHBA can use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt or transmit any information which you post on the website or transmit to GMHBA, without restriction and free of charge, subject to the GMHBA Privacy Statement.
- To indemnify and keep indemnified GMHBA against all liabilities, damages, claims, losses, costs and expenses which GMHBA may incur to you or any other person as a result of your breach of the provisions of these terms.
GMHBA does not warrant that the material on this website is accurate, complete or up to date. GMHBA does not warrant that this website or any third party website will be uninterrupted or without error or defect or virus or other harmful component or that any error, defect or virus or other harmful component will be corrected.GMHBA has no obligation to provide access to this website at any time or at all.GMHBA may vary, amend, alter, or withdraw this website at any time.GMHBA may at any time, and without notice, limit or terminate access of a user to this website.You agree that GMHBA is not responsible or liable for:
- any error or omission relating to the material contained in this website, o
- you acting or relying on the material on this website, or
- any delay or interruption to your access to this website, or
- damage to computer hardware or software or loss of information stored on a computer arising out of your access to this website or any third party site by a link from this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright in the material on this website is owned or controlled by GMHBA."GMHBA" and the GMHBA mark or logo and any associated trademarks are the property of GMHBA.
Changes to these Terms
Jurisdiction and Geographic Limits
- GMHBA means GMHBA Limited (ABN 98 004 417 092) and all or any of its related bodies corporate within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2000 (Commonwealth) and includes its officers employees and agents.
- link means any mechanism for providing a link or transfer from one location on the Internet (or a web page) to another location on the Internet (or a different web page or a different location on the same web page), and includes any mechanism for linking to, or providing access to, files via the Internet.
- material refers to any word, statement, photograph, graphic or any other thing appearing on or located on the website.
- member means a member of or contributor to a fund conducted by GMHBA.
- third party site means any website owned or controlled by any person other than GMHBA.
- we, us, our (or any variation thereof) means or is a reference to GMHBA.
- the or this website means gmhba.com.au or any variation of this domain name or any web page or material which can be accessed through gmhba.com.au which is owned or controlled by GMHBA.
- user, you or your (or any variation thereof) means or is a reference to a user of this website.