Published 13 Sep 2022
This recipe is perfect for mid-week when you need something quick to prepare, delicious, and with little washing up! The leftovers are also great for lunch the next day.
- 500 – 800 grams chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red capsicums, cut into large pieces
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced into 2cm cubes
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Feta – to serve
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and lightly oil the bottom of a baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the marinade and stir to mix. Add chicken and stir to combine.
- To the baking dish, add onion, capsicum, sweet potato, lemon and drizzle over extra virgin olive oil.
- Add sliced chicken to the dish, and spread out evenly amongst the pan. Scatter cherry tomatoes on top.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Top with feta to serve.