GMHBA has partnered with Nourish Baby to provide specialised support and ongoing programs to help guide members during pregnancy, the first few months of parenting and beyond.
The Nourish Baby program offers online antenatal classes and early parenting courses delivered by qualified antenatal and early parenting professionals. Their emphasis is on caregiver interaction, social-emotional development and an understanding that every infant, toddler and parent is unique.
GMHBA members with hospital cover are eligible for the program which includes:
- Pregnancy health labour and birth preparation
- Lactation and feeding support from birth to age 3
- Personalised sleep program from birth to age 3
- Emotional health and wellbeing
- First aid and CPR for babies and toddlers
- Baby and toddler growth and development courses
- Parenting and relationships
For support from birth and beyond register now and have access to ongoing tailored parenting support.