We know life’s busy, and managing your health insurance shouldn’t add to your never-ending to-do list. Members can now get the most out of their GMHBA membership, with our new app.
Made with members in mind, everything’s just a tap away. The app shows the members covered on each policy and what they are covered for, as well as the remaining on claimable extras for everyone in the family. It’s fast and simple to make claims, update information and check waiting periods.
Designed using biometric technology to offer improved security, members can quickly log-in securely using FaceID or TouchID.
GMHBA CEO David Greig said the app was designed to complement the dedicated support GMHBA employees already offer members in the GMHBA health and branch network and via the customer contact centre.
“We’re committed to the delivery of high-quality patient care and member experience and the new app offers members another way to take control of their health insurance needs,” he said.
The app uses the same secure and intuitive platform as the Frank app, which launched earlier this year.
Top features include:
- Make a claim quickly with photo and PDF upload options
- Live Chat for help relating directly to your policy
- Access to claims history
- Pay your premium by credit card, debit card or direct debit
- View your cover and check your benefits and limits
- View payment and contact details
- Submit and store documents such as Lifetime Health Cover Loading and Rebate
- Request a new card
GMHBA Head of Corporate Communications Meg Rayner: 0458 418 823 or firstname.lastname@example.org