Published 24 Jul 2023
Managing your health insurance should be as easy as sending a text or liking your fave influencer’s latest Instagram photo dump. So, from today, Frank will be available in the palm of your hand, in our new app.
You can log a claim in under 60 seconds with the snap and claim feature, a task that can take up to 10 minutes via the website. You can also use Live Chat* to speak to real people located in Geelong, Victoria, about your policy, which means no awkward phone convos if you have any curly questions about your cover.
The new Frank app has been designed to help members manage their health insurance admin on the go. Secure log-in, using biometric technology, means no more remembering your password and logging into the Frank website any time you need to view your cover or make a payment.
And don’t worry android users, we’ve got you covered too. The app is available for download for all smart phone users.
Top features include:
- Make a claim quickly with speedy photo and PDF upload options
- Live Chat* for help relating directly to your policy
- Access to claims history
- Pay your premium by credit card, debit card or direct debit
- View your cover and check your benefits and limits
- View payment and contact details
- Submit and store documents such as Lifetime Health Cover Loading and Rebate
- Request a new card
David Greig, CEO of Frank Health Insurance underwriter GMHBA, said the app was designed to offer customers a seamless digital experience: “Members choose Frank because it’s simple, easy to manage and great value. The app provides members with an intuitive and secure platform to manage their health insurance needs effortlessly.”