Nothing beats a delicious and healthy snack! These brazil & choc energy balls are the perfect morning or afternoon pick me up.
Tip: Add in a scoop of good quality protein powder (preferably whey protein isolate) to help support muscle growth and repair after your workout.
- 125g Brazil nuts
- 75g almonds
- 50g walnuts
- 6 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp protein powder (plain or vanilla)
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until the mixture starts to bind together.
- Form walnut sized balls and coat with desiccated coconut.
- Keep refrigerated & enjoy!