Safe Sleep Space and Nourish Baby are early parenting groups specialising in sleep and settling of infants and toddlers. Their emphasis is on caregiver interaction, social-emotional development and an understanding that every infant, toddler and parent is unique.
They offer support and knowledge for a better understanding of your baby's needs, cues and capabilities, and give you workable strategies for creating an emotional and physical ‘safe sleep space’.
All New Family Program members get:
- 12 months access to the leading antenatal and early parenting learning hub – Nourish Baby
- iCOPE emotional health screening
You can then pick from one of the following features that suits your needs:
- Three sleep and settling phone consultations; or
- Two sleep and settling phone consultations and one breastfeeding phone consultation
- Two sleep and settling phone consultations and an AROMABABY® mother and baby skincare set
Who can access the program?
GMHBA members who have eligible pregnancy cover can access the program. To register, please enter your details below and we will be in touch to confirm your registration.