Our thoughts are with all Australians who are affected by the devastating bushfires.
As a regionally-based health fund, we are committed to supporting our members and community who need it most during this difficult time.
Support available for our members
Eligible GMHBA members affected by the bushfires can:
- Suspend their membership for up to two years
- Have their premium waived for up to three months.
Eligible members who are volunteer firefighters can:
- Have their premium waived for one month.
Care Coordination Service
- If you would like to speak to a skilled registered nurse for guidance and support – GMHBA has also made the Care Coordination Service available for members affected by the bushfires.
- The service provides support, information and access to health services at no cost for GMHBA members.
- Members can contact the Care Coordination Service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been affected by the bushfires, we understand that health insurance probably isn’t one of the first things on your mind.
But when you’re in a position to, we encourage any members affected to contact our customer service team via our dedicated bushfire relief email: email@example.com or phone 1300 446 422.
If there is any additional support we can provide at this time, please get in touch with us.