What is Best Doctors?
Best Doctors provides access to leading medical minds from Australia and around the world. So you can be confident you’re making the right decisions about your medical care.
The Best Doctors program is free for anyone with GMHBA hospital cover, including any family member who is named on your GMHBA policy.
Best Doctors can help in many situations. For example, when you are:
- Unsure about your diagnosis.
- confused about your medical treatment plan,
- having trouble accessing a second opinion due to location, cost or time
Watch this short video explaining how the Best Doctors service works.
Have a medical condition and want to speak with Best Doctors? Enter your details below…
Best Doctors will be able to offer you a second opinion, clarify that you are getting the right treatment, and answer your questions.
Who can use Best Doctors?
The Best Doctors program is free for anyone with GMHBA hospital cover including any family member who is named on your GMHBA policy. Simply call 1800 667 992 or get in contact via the form on this page.
Best Doctors helps people with any condition, injury or illness that affects their way of life. It’s not just for those affected by heart attack, cancer or stroke; people also use Best Doctors for medical problems like allergies, severe migraines and back pain.
You can access Best Doctors for many health problems, for example:
- Orthopaedics (skeleton) and rheumatology (joints)
- Neurology and neurosurgery (brain and nervous system)
- Oncology (cancer) and haematology (blood)
- Cardiovascular (heart) and pulmonary disease (lungs)
- Gastroenterology (digestive system)
- Skin, eye, ear nose and throat conditions
Why people contact Best Doctors
How do I contact Best Doctors?
If you have a medical problem and would like a world class second opinion call Best Doctors on 1800 667 992 or get in contact via the form on this page.
Who is eligible to access Best Doctors?
The Best Doctors program is free for anyone with GMHBA hospital cover*.
How does Best Doctors work?
- Call Best Doctors on 1800 667 992 or get in contact via the form on this page.
- Best Doctors will check you are a GMHBA member with hospital cover. They’ll talk to you about your health problem and write down any questions you have.
- They will mail you an information pack. You’ll need to sign the consent form which allows them to collect your medical information.
- Best Doctors will then work out the best medical specialist from around the world to look at your information.
- The chosen specialist will go over your medical information, and answer any questions you might have.
- The final report will be sent to you and your local doctor, including the medical qualifications of the specialist who has reviewed your case. Before sending the report, a medical professional from Best Doctors will call and review the report with you.
When would I access the service?
Best Doctors can be used when:
- You want more detailed information about your medical problem(s).
- You need help making decisions about your medical problem.
- You may be questioning why your symptoms don’t seem to be improving.
- You want to find out if surgery is the best choice.
- You simply want a second opinion.
Why should I use the Best Doctors service?
The Best Doctors service provides patients and their own doctors with access to the leading medical specialists all over the world, no matter where they are. It aims to reassure patients by offering a personal, and confidential way to ensure that people get the best possible medical advice.
Best Doctors works alongside leading medical specialists, treating doctors, insurance companies and patients, to get the right diagnosis and care options.
Who are the experts Best Doctors use?
Best Doctors has access to the expertise of more than 53,000 Best Doctors worldwide in over 450 medical specialities and subspecialties.
Will my medical information be treated with confidentiality?
The Best Doctors organisation is separate to GMHBA and will ensure that all your medical records, test results, etc are kept completely confidential.
What about my own doctor?
Best Doctors provides you and your doctor with a report that can be used for further discussion to ensure you are reassured that you are pursuing the right course of treatment.
What if I contact Best Doctors with a medical question?
If you simply contact Best Doctors with a question related to your medical condition, the Best Doctors team will respond to you and your own doctor will not be included in the response, unless you specifically make the request.
Will my doctor mind me getting a second opinion?
Best Doctors does not aim to undermine your own doctor. The service aims to help you and your doctor/medical team by offering a second opinion from medical experts from around the world.
A second opinion isn’t trying to question your doctor or find fault in their care of you. For many, the Best Doctors report supports your own doctor’s findings giving you peace of mind. Sharing the Best Doctors report with your doctor and working with them in your treatment can only help to improve your health and wellbeing.
Which medical conditions are covered by this service?
Any medical problem for which you have sought your doctor’s opinion, are covered by the Best Doctors service.
When are you not covered by this service?
You will not be able to access the service for:
- mental health conditions;
- a condition you are already in hospital for;
- a condition that you have not talked to your doctor about.
Are there any costs associated with this service?
No. Any GMHBA member with hospital cover can use Best Doctors.
Do you need to visit the specialist reviewing your case?
No. You just call Best Doctors and they do the review for you. This will not require you seeing the specialist in person.
Who are Best Doctors?
Best Doctors was started by doctors from the Harvard Medical School in 1989.
For over 20 years, Best Doctors has conducted an extensive survey to identify the doctors that other doctors trust most. It is the largest, ongoing peer-to-peer survey in the medical industry.
As a result, we have a unique database of more than 53,000 doctors in over 450 specialties and subspecialties worldwide.
Many of these doctors represent world renowned medical centres of excellence. The expertise of these specialists has led to an average change in diagnosis in 14% of our Australasian cases and a suggested treatment change in 29%.
We do not pay doctors to be included in our database and they do not pay us. Through Best Doctors, medical experts work with treating doctors in an innovative new way to ensure that patients get the best information to make the best medical decisions.
Best Doctors now helps people in over 30 countries around the world get a better understanding of their medical condition. Participating countries include the USA, UK and Canada.
Will the report only discuss treatment options available under my current cover?
No. Best Doctors does not have access to any details regarding your GMHBA Health Insurance cover.
It is important to note that the Best Doctors report could give you information on a treatment which may not be available in Australia, or not covered under your hospital policy.
It is best to discuss the Best Doctors findings with your own Doctor.
GMHBA products do not cover treatments provided outside Australia. We recommend you contact GMHBA prior to undergoing any treatment.
Is there any other important information I need to be aware of?
Best Doctors is not accident, illness or injury insurance and it doesn’t take the place of your regular doctor or your health insurance policy.
Information about the history of Best Doctors and choice of specialists was sourced from Best Doctors.