We're excited to invite GMHBA members to spend the month of September exploring an array of simple meditation techniques with Sally Ferris from Wonder Yoga. All sessions will be tailored to beginners, but if you do attend regularly you can progress your own practice.
Meditation encompasses a variety of techniques to train your mind and focus your awareness. From guided visualisation to mindfulness and breath awareness through to the more traditional areas of mantra and chanting — the landscape of meditation is exciting and varied.
A regular meditation practice has been proven to have tangible benefits across a broad facet of areas including, stress-resilience, positive relationships and attention. You can attend as many sessions as you like and vary the times to suit you.
- Tuesday 1 September – 8.30am and midday
- Thursday 3 September – 8.30am and midday
- Tuesday 8 September – 8.30am and midday
- Thursday 10 September – 8.30am and midday
- Tuesday 15 September – 8.30am and midday
- Thursday 17 September – 8.30am and midday
- Tuesday 22 September – 8.30am and midday
- Thursday 24 September – 8.30am and midday
You can register for multiple sessions or just stand-alone sessions
About Wonder Yoga
Wonder Yoga is located in central Geelong and offers 74 studio-based classes a week along with a large on-demand library of yoga, fitness and meditation classes at Wonder Online. New to Wonder? Try our 14 Day Obligation Free Trial.