Share your story with Private healthcare Australia
Private Healthcare Australia
What are the benefits of Private Health Insurance for you and your family?
According to Private Health Care Australia, there are many benefits, including:
- Protection for when you or your family need care
- Access to a wider choice of providers
- Tailored cover to suit your needs
- Avoiding lengthy wait times for treatment
- Dental and extras cover to look after and manage your health
- Avoiding Lifetime Health Cover loading by taking out private health insurance before turning 31
$175 Visa gift card on selected combined cover*
*For new members on selected combined covers (excludes all bronze product) with direct debit. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Not available through brokers. Must pay first month to receive gift card. View the full terms and conditions.
Offer ends 1 October 2018.
Enter the Private Health Public Benefit competition, and you could win* a weekly prize of $200 and a major prize of $2,000. Winners will be selected weekly over 26 weeks, and one major prize will be awarded at the end of the competition.
All you need to do is share in less than 200 words why you have private health cover or about a time you’ve been glad you had it. Competition opens
Enter today: privatehealthpublicbenefit.com.au
GMHBA is a member of Private Healthcare Australia, the Australian private health insurance industry’s peak representative body.
*This competition is being run by Private Health Care Australia. Please view Private Health Care Australia’s full terms & conditions about entry and prizes.