Share your story with Private healthcare Australia
Private Healthcare Australia
What are the benefits of Private Health Insurance for you and your family?
According to Private Health Care Australia, there are many benefits, including:
- Protection for when you or your family need care
- Access to a wider choice of providers
- Tailored cover to suit your needs
- Avoiding lengthy wait times for treatment
- Dental and extras cover to look after and manage your health
- Avoiding Lifetime Health Cover loading by taking out private health insurance before turning 31
No 2 and 6 month waits on extras when joining combined cover*
*Offer ends 28th February 2019. For new members on direct debit. 12 month waits, annual and sub limits apply. Extras claims made with previous fund count towards annual limits. Not available with any other offer.
Enter the Private Health Public Benefit competition, and you could win* a weekly prize of $200 and a major prize of $2,000. Winners will be selected weekly over 26 weeks, and one major prize will be awarded at the end of the competition.
All you need to do is share in less than 200 words why you have private health cover or about a time you’ve been glad you had it. Competition opens
Enter today: privatehealthpublicbenefit.com.au
GMHBA is a member of Private Healthcare Australia, the Australian private health insurance industry’s peak representative body.
*This competition is being run by Private Health Care Australia. Please view Private Health Care Australia’s full terms & conditions about entry and prizes.