GMHBA have partnered with Safe Sleep Space and its sister organisation Nourish Baby, to provide a specialised program designed to assist GMHBA members during pregnancy and in the first few months when your baby is welcomed into a family.
How is the Program delivered?
The program is delivered in three parts;
1. Within 2 weeks of registering for the New Family Program you will receive your New Family Kit which includes:
- 12-month Platinum Nourish Baby membership
- Link to iCOPE Emotional Health Assessment
- HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle
2. Safe Sleep Space will email you with a proposed date and time for your initial telephone consultation. You can contact Safe Sleep Space directly to change the time if you need.
3. You will receive two telephone support calls with a Safe Sleep Space Consultant. Safe Sleep Space will remind you, by text, prior to your telephone booking times.
Can any member access the program?
To be eligible for the program, GMHBA members must have an active membership with Gold or Bronze Hospital cover, which includes pregnancy or have a Premium Family Package or Everyday Family membership.
What happens to my information?
Once registered with the New Family Program, all correspondence will be via Nourish Baby/Safe Sleep Space.
Your information provided to Nourish Baby/Safe Sleep Space will be kept confidential and is not disclosed to GMHBA. It will only be used for the purpose of providing you with the program.
How do I register for the Program?
Registration is simple, follow the registration link on the GMHBA website. Eligible members will be sent the New Family Kit and a welcome letter to confirm registration. Alternatively, just call GMHBA on 1300 446 422 and our staff will be happy to help you register.
One month free*
*For new members on direct debit. Must pay first month to receive second month free.
Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Offer ends 30 June 2018.