Experience you can count on
Our team at GMHBA Eye Care Geelong, Waurn Ponds, Leopold, Corio and Ballarat consist of experienced optometrists and dispensers qualified to give you professional eye care.
At GMHBA Eye Care we don’t just give you an eye test, we give your eyes a health check. Our experienced optometrists provide understanding and high-level care for you and your eyes. Once you’ve had your eye health check, our optometrists will also spend the time to educate you about your eye health.
You will also benefit from the specialist fitting services provided by our optical dispensers. With our extensive choice of fashionable frames and quality lenses, we have all your needs covered. Find out more about our products and services.
Not a member? We’re here for everyone
At GMHBA we truly believe that no one should have to deal with their health alone. That’s why we’re here for you. It’s also why we offer high quality optometry services to help you look after your vision as well as the health of your eyes.
GMHBA Eye Care works to help prevent, detect and manage eye disease and vision problems for the whole community; GMHBA members and non-members alike.
Everyone is welcome at GMHBA Eye Care. Book an appointment at one of our Geelong or Ballarat based practices today here.
30 Day Frame and Lens Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be confident that you’ve made the right choice as it is important to us that you love your new glasses. If you change your mind and decide that they’re not quite right for you, return them within 30 days of purchase and receive a full refund.*
Contact Lens Returns Policy
If your contact lens prescription changes and you still have unopened packets of lenses, GMHBA Eye Care may be able to exchange these for contact lenses matching your new prescription. The returned lenses must have been supplied by GMHBA Eye Care, have a reasonable time left until the expiry date and boxes must be unmarked and unopened. Please contact your nearest practice before returning the product to ensure you can do so. Contact lenses may also be returned if defective.#
Free Lifetime Cleaning and Adjustments
GMHBA Eye Care will provide you with a professional glasses clean and adjustment service at any time. Drop your glasses into your nearest GMHBA Eye Care practice and our staff will be happy to assist.^
Terms and conditions
GMHBA Eye Care meet all our obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. This policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of pick up (unless the item is defective).
- Item(s) must be returned in original condition with original packaging (unless the item(s) is defective).
- Item(s) must have all tags and stickers attached.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form as your original payment method.
- Customers bear the risk of loss for all items shipped to GMHBA Eye Care until GMHBA Eye Care receives and accepts the delivery from Australia Post.
- The satisfaction guarantee is subject to product return and starts from the date of pick-up.
#Contact Lens Returns Policy
- Contact lenses are not exchangeable or refundable once the seal has been broken (unless defective).
^Free Lifetime Cleaning and Adjustments
- The GMHBA Eye Care Guarantee for Free Lifetime Cleaning and Adjustments are subject to proof of purchase.