At GMHBA we've been driven by the belief that health insurance should be run to benefit members, not shareholders.
We're committed to providing the best health cover that delivers real value for our members and helps build a healthier community for everyone.
That's why we support our local sporting clubs and events such as the Pier to Pub and provide free health seminars and fitness sessions.
Health insurance is not always cheap and premiums may vary based on exclusions, excess levels and co-payments. The best health insurance isn't always the most expensive and the cheapest isn't always worth the saving.
What's really important is the value you get for the money you pay. With GMHBA we provide choice and flexibility and have covers tailored to your lifestyle.
We understand that you don't want to pay for things you don't need. That's why we've designed a new range of tailored health covers that give you more choice and flexibility.
We've simplified all our Hospital and Extras cover by introducing 3 levels for you to choose from:
- Silver and
Join or switch to GMHBA today and get 1 month free on combined covers
^ For new members on direct debit, must pay first month, receive second month free. Offer ends 29 February 2016
Choose Gold hospital and have the choice and flexibility of removing pregnancy or adding Gap saver. Or don't quite need that much coverage? Take a look at our silver hospital, a moderate level of cover it includes most common treatments and services in a participating private hospital.
Finally if you want it for reassurance take out our bronze hospital. This basic cover gives you access to a range of common treatments in a public hospital with some exclusions.
With our new extras products have the choice of choosing from set benefits or percentage back.
Set Benefits – When you receive treatment for a covered extras service you will receive a set amount back, known as a set benefit.
Percentage Back- The percentage back option gives you the certainty of receiving 55%, 65% or 75% back when you claim up to annual limits.
There are many reasons to take out health cover that include:
- Avoiding the Medicare Levy Surcharge
- Locking in your Lifetime Health Cover loading or
- Having the best health coverage for total peace of mind and protection
At GMHBA no matter your reason we've got the best health cover to suit you and your family's needs and budget.
GMHBA's customer satisfaction is what keeps us competitive against larger, more commercially oriented funds. It's rated one of the best among all the Australian private health insurers and we're proud of our string of customer service awards.
Many of our members have joined us from our bigger 'for profit' competitors and we frequently hear they love that a local person always answers the phone, never a machine.
Experience the difference at GMHBA today.
- Get the best private health insurance for your family?
- Elements to compare when looking for the best health insurance.
- How to find the best health insurance in Australia
- What's the best health insurance for pregnancy?
- Which components to compare when looking for the best dental health insurance
- What is the best way to compare private health insurance?
- What's the best private health insurance for singles?
- Who are the best not for profit health insurers in Australia?
- What is the best health insurance for couples?
- Do you need the best private health insurance?
- What are the best private health insurance waiting periods?
- Best value health fund - how do i compare them?
- Best health funds – what do they cover?
- What to look for when finding the best extras cover?
- What is involved when switching health insurance funds?